What's Your Aura? V2 What's Your Aura? V2

Light/Gold

Took it twice and got the same thing. This things pretty accurate ^^

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

Pie

I hate it now.

Operation BlackKnife Operation BlackKnife

Great, but needs save button

The levels are moderately long and what would really make your game better is if you could save and come back to any point in the game. Dying near the end of a long level can be very annoying.

Other than that, though , the game is very solid. one of the best spaceship shooters ive seen. keep up the good work =]

Distopix Distopix

Simple with a twist!

Keep up the good work, man! This game is SO Badass! I love how it sais "Boss Time" and transforms into a game of pong xD

Armored Corps Armored Corps

um...welll....uh...whats whith the grey screen?

everything goes fine looks good but after the tutorial all i get is a grey screen and nothing moves. i wont give it a zero (i gave it its avarage score) becuase honestly i think its my computer. a lil while ago the sound stopped working so i think that might be a sign that this computers crashing after 15years(omg?).

oh yea and whats with the gguy below me??? calm down man.

TBA++ TBA++

Great game but lol

when i was playing lvl one the ball missed a socket and kept falling downward forever...then the game locked up lol XD you said it was hard to test in the preloader but...looks like you got more testing to do.

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

w00t!

i beat it cuz i loved it! 11/10. yes, it defies logic.

Extreme Ping Pong Extreme Ping Pong

how ironic

it isnt extreme at all
p.s.:its sad you even too lazy to make it to where the bats dont go off the ping pong court.)

Capsules 347 levels! Capsules 347 levels!

uh....Hello?

where to begin. no instructions, no tutorial, no possible way to figure this game out and an annoying "level failed" every time i try to do anything? you, sir, have conquered the art of making a BAD game. i dont care if it gets 10s over and over. if you cant make a good game that people like me actualy understand then its pointless. i gave it my best shot to play this game and like it, but i failed.

in other words, it needs instructions or a tutorial or something

BLockoban 88 BLockoban 88

too hard

what the guy below me said.