Majora's Mask: Deku Palace/End Majora's Mask: Deku Palace/End

Very Nice

I allays loved the fast paced Deku song of this game. Probably because it was the only temple I finished. =\ I was never able to get past the Ice Mountain, or whatever it was, for some reason. It frustrated me to the point where I quit and unfortunately never tried beating it again. I might try again sometime; after listening to all of your music on this game, it really fascinates me to the point of wanting to play it again.
10/10!

Like a G6 (Dubstep Demo Edit) Like a G6 (Dubstep Demo Edit)

HOLY CRAP

dat bASS! You almost blew me out of my chair with that drop. Honestly, it could have used some modulation (I think I heard a little in there, but not much.) If you could do a remix of this with some of that, It would sound amazing.
9/10

Kreepman responds:

I have no idea on how to automate the wobbles in NI's Massive, so I just stuck with Performer Mode on that which allows a set amount of wobbles per bar, which is what you're hearing!

But thanks for the review<3

-)S(- Hot Pockets -)S(- Hot Pockets

demz are some tasty hot pockets.

They make great songs too! downloaded for sure, man.

-)S(- Bacon! -)S(- Bacon!

bacon bacon....

Ham. (combo-breaker)

Anyway, awesome song. Really loved the piano.

-)S(- Captain Action! -)S(- Captain Action!

contains the awesomeness of Captain Action himself

*commences break-dance*

Stupor responds:

\m/

go get it gurl go get it gurl

nice beat, bro, but...

This is just me, but it doesn't really seem like and R&B song. That doesn't mean the song isn't great, though ^^

youngcasper responds:

hey thanks lol, i wasnt realy sure what this would be, it kinda reminded me of a modern r&b rap song but would be considerd rap at the same time hmmm i guess your right cus i couldnt see any long vocals on this in any way so thank for the review :)

Purple Stripey Ninjas Purple Stripey Ninjas

Great song!

That must've been one awesome hoodie =P

djkr15py responds:

It is, lol thx

Crying Out for Me Crying Out for Me

Breathtaking...

Everything flows and comes together so well.
10/10 and downloaded!

Red Light City Red Light City

Put your music on Itunes

I guarantee you youll become popular (you allready are on ng) and you could make some money from your talent!

[TC] The Speed of Sound [TC] The Speed of Sound

Unique

Most of the trance songs i here are just "UHN TSS UHN TSS" and little in the way melody or harmonics. You have created a unique song that isnt a repeditive beat. I could very well say this might be the overall best trance song ive ever heard. I also like how you adopted a little bit of sandstorm and made it your own.
10/10 favorited =] good job