Drugs, drugs, drugs! Drugs, drugs, drugs!

I get the point of it, but....

Yes, I get the joke, but honestly, it was a little bit weird. It was funny, but I think you went a little bit too far with it, IMO. Still, its no reason to give it a 0..

BillyNapalm responds:

Glad you got a little something out of it - too bad the poop will be haunting your dreams.

A Sign Of Happiness A Sign Of Happiness

Well it sure wierded ME out.

Yet who am I to talk, my dreams seem like I was on drugs or something =P
So dont worry, your not the only one with strange dreams.

Micwizard Micwizard

Amazing!

LOVED the art style. The way it was animated was awesome.
Also, I really liked the 'micTank' =P

What's Your Aura? V2 What's Your Aura? V2

Light/Gold

Took it twice and got the same thing. This things pretty accurate ^^

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

Pie

I hate it now.

Operation BlackKnife Operation BlackKnife

Great, but needs save button

The levels are moderately long and what would really make your game better is if you could save and come back to any point in the game. Dying near the end of a long level can be very annoying.

Other than that, though , the game is very solid. one of the best spaceship shooters ive seen. keep up the good work =]

Majora's Mask: Deku Palace/End Majora's Mask: Deku Palace/End

Very Nice

I allays loved the fast paced Deku song of this game. Probably because it was the only temple I finished. =\ I was never able to get past the Ice Mountain, or whatever it was, for some reason. It frustrated me to the point where I quit and unfortunately never tried beating it again. I might try again sometime; after listening to all of your music on this game, it really fascinates me to the point of wanting to play it again.
10/10!

Like a G6 (Dubstep Demo Edit) Like a G6 (Dubstep Demo Edit)

HOLY CRAP

dat bASS! You almost blew me out of my chair with that drop. Honestly, it could have used some modulation (I think I heard a little in there, but not much.) If you could do a remix of this with some of that, It would sound amazing.
9/10

Kreepman responds:

I have no idea on how to automate the wobbles in NI's Massive, so I just stuck with Performer Mode on that which allows a set amount of wobbles per bar, which is what you're hearing!

But thanks for the review<3

-)S(- Hot Pockets -)S(- Hot Pockets

demz are some tasty hot pockets.

They make great songs too! downloaded for sure, man.